The EBOWWN is a common platform for European Business Organizations to share information and best practices among the network and its stakeholders in order to provide first-rate services to European businesses, in non-EU markets.
EBO was founded in 2001 with and by the European Commission and European Business Communities in non-EU countries,
The EBO Mission is to:
- To provide a common platform for European Business Organisations to share best practice and facilitate European businesses in third markets.
- To provide access to local market knowledge for stakeholders in Europe.
- To advocate for European best business practices and standards in third markets.
- To network at the regional and global level in providing best practices for common interests.
- To provide input on Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and FTA monitoring.
- Since the official establishment of the EBO Worldwide Network ASBL in 2011, EBOWWN has annually appointed a Board of Directors to steer the network. The elections are carried out annually at the EBOWWN annual meeting in Brussels, Belgium and it is by “secret ballot”. It is officiated in the presence of Officials from DG Enterprise and Industry.
EBO board of Directors
|Chairman||Renate Pacheco-Neto||Director||EBO Brazil|
|Vice-Chair||Adam Dunnet||Secretary General||EBO China|
|Vice-Chair||Freddie Hoegland||Chief Executive Officer||EBO Taiwan|
|Secretary||Christophe Heider||Chief Executive Officer||EBO South Korea|
|Finance||Ramon Brusseler||Executive Director||EBO Laos|
The Secretariat EBO WORLD WIDE NETWORK Secretariat Niranjala de Mel EBOWWN
International Department of Business Europe
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 168
1000 Brussels, Belgium