Supermaritime is a privately owned and independent maritime service provider, providing first class vessel and port agency services. Through a continuing program of strategic development and investment, the company additionally offers a wide range of shipping and logistics services, which include international supply chain management, project freight forwarding, stevedoring and warehousing services, and oil and gas / offshore logistics support services.
Supermaritime Ghana was founded in the year 1990, and has grown into one of the leading vessel agency and logistics companies in Ghana, employing over 120 staff. The team of Supermaritime Ghana provides vessel and port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. Supermaritime Ghana is well known for offering professional customer service to its (multi-national) client base, and the team is supported in-house by several expatriate workers, and has over 92% local Ghanaian personnel content.
With well-established agency and logistics teams operating in both major ports; Tema and Takoradi and at Accra Kotoka airport, Supermaritime is well positioned to serve its customers in Ghana.
The services provided by Supermaritime Ghana are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct/ethics policy, and include but not limited to the following:
- Port agency services for all vessel types (handling +400 vessels per annum)
- Liner Agency Services for Nile Dutch, RMR and Africa Express Line (AEL)
- Husbandry Services; airport meet and greet services, accommodation / travel services (including visa) and personnel transportation with owned vehicles
- Local supply chain and cargo transportation management services (3PL)
- Import and Export Customs Clearance Services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including de-consolidation services of international groupage containers
- Container transportation (with owned/operated chassis) both in Tema and in Takoradi ports
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Oil and Gas / Offshore Logistics support services
- Official agents for CARU CCU / Offshore container units (rental and lease)
For more information on Supermaritime Ghana please visit www.supermaritime.com
EBO-Ghana is proud to welcome Supermaritme as an Associate member